iWebz365.co.ke offers you the opportunity to write a guest article or blog. This is a fantastic way to establish your local reputation by using our domain that is geared towards the Kenia market. It is free, however there are some conditions.
- article content must be 500 words or more and must be written in an informative way
- article authenticity must pass Copyscape (copied articles, spin articles are NOT accepted)
- article content must NOT relate to gambling, adult, pharmaceutical, hate or anything deemed illegal in Kenia or unethical
- any external links within the article will be marked as <<sponsored>> – maximum 1 outbound link towards the writer website
- article content must be written in local language of the domain – English
- we reserve the right to make changes to the article posted by including images or relevant links to other articles
We reserve the right to refuse to publish content on iWebz365.co.ke. Posts that do not conform to our standards of quality or other standards are removed.
Other SEO Recommendations
Many want to publish articles to gain backlinks to their websites. We are willing to allow backlinks, but it’s marked as sponsored. It still has SEO benefits since it’s an original link to a domain. This creates links that are diverse for the owner.
There are many more options for SEO than you might believe.
Check HowToSEO.Guide website for a list of great SEO opportunities like backlink tools to help you find guest post options and increase your link diversity, content tools to quickly write authentic articles and research tools meant to improve your SERPs with new keywords.
Tips for guest posting
You’ll have to know your field and be able to market your blog to guest bloggers if you’re not sure what to do. While it may seem daunting initially it’s quite simple. There are many ways to reach the right people and deliver the message you want to convey. To be successful, authenticity is the main method. You’ll need to alter your approach when you’re not able to convey your message clearly.
The first step is to avoid guest posts that are about you. Although you can include your company’s name in your bio of the author but your main article is not supposed to be about your personal brand. It is possible to use tools like Oktopus as well as Digg to find best blogs that will accept guest post submissions. Once you’ve found the most popular blog in your field, it’s time to begin creating guest posts. Once you’ve started receiving requests you should proofread your articles.
Once you’ve decided on the blog you will host your guest post It is crucial to know the demographics of the blog’s readers. It is important to select topics relevant to the audience you intend to reach for your guest article. You can locate blogs with the highest number of popular posts using social media sites like Oktopus as well as Digg. It is now possible to pitch your post once you have all the details. Remember that your guest blog post should benefit their readers, not just your company.